EKU Collecting And Donating PPE To Help Hospitals
On this weeks' conversation with EKU Interim President David McFaddin:
- EKU is helping local hospitals with PPE shortages
- Why it's important that EKU's campus remains closed
- Student early move out nearly complete
- Student registration continues, despite virus spread
- Update on Model Laboratory school funding
If you appreciate access to this important content during this global health emergency, please help us continue to provide public service journalism and information to Central and Eastern Kentucky communities. Please make your contribution to WEKU today.